As the temperature starts to cool down, there’s nothing we love more than cozying up with a good meal. And luckily for us, Dallas is about to be flooded with some seriously delicious new restaurant openings. From fast-casual seafood to wood-fired pizza, here are the five newest restaurants opening in Dallas this fall.
1. Pearl & Ash – October 1st
Located in Deep Ellum, Pearl & Ash will be serving up wood-fired pizzas and fresh seafood dishes. The restaurant will have an extensive wine list, as well as craft beer and cocktails. With an industrial chic atmosphere, this is sure to be a new Dallas hotspot.
2. Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill – October 15th
This casual seafood spot will be located in Victory Park and offer items like fish tacos, crab cake sandwiches, and grilled salmon salads. We’re already drooling!
3. Sassetta – Late October/Early November
Sassetta will be an Italian eatery located in Sylvan | Thirty that focuses on seasonal ingredients. The menu will features small plates meant for sharing, as well as wood-fired pizzas and handmade pastas. Yum!
4. Filament – Late October/Early November Filament will be a modern American restaurant located in the Arts District of Downtown Dallas. The menu will feature shareable plates like deviled eggs and roasted Brussels sprouts, as well classic entrees like chicken-fried steak and a burger topped with pimento cheese. Can’t wait!
5. Foxyco – Mid to late November
Foxyco will be a fast casual Vietnamese spot located in Uptown Dallas. The menu will offer items like Bahn Mi sandwiches, pho noodle soup, and summer rolls. We can’t wait to get our hands on this one!
We are so excited for all of these new restaurants openings! Which one are you most looking forward to trying? Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with all the foodie culture in Dallas.